CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
- Meet with the team every morning to discuss upcoming moves and issues related to delays, etc.
- Communication with project managers for schedule adjustments.
- Communication with Business Developers on when we can schedule potential jobs.
- Strategically lining up jobs on schedule to meet client’s needs and flow efficiently location-wise.
- Adjusting schedule as necessary.
- Quoting and securing the movement of equipment.
- Negotiating rates and liaising with vendors.
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating equipment moves.
- Maintaining weights and dimensions on all CNC equipment.
- Responsible for loading efficiencies.
- Arranging transportation for repairs to return to the shop
- Building our vendor list in outlying areas.
- Research on staging yards and maintaining those throughout the year
- DOT compliance issues on equipment (trucks, trailers).
- Keeping tabs on what is in the yard and being repaired and its projected availability
- Knowledgeable of equipment capabilities.
- Utilizing trailers in the most efficient way based on equipment dimensions.
- Anything related to moving and storing equipment in CNC
- Maintain and analyze data to quantify performance and implement improvements.
- Prepare reports for Upper Management on said data.
- Compensation is Base Salary with commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off