Business Development Manager – Minnesota
CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high-integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
In this high-profile position, your principal responsibility will be Business Development and relationship development/management with prospects, influencers, and existing customers. These prospects and customers will include engineers, principals, estimators, project managers, and senior leadership.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for growing sales in their territory by developing relationships with key decision-makers within the industry and researching, understanding, and executing their sales business plan toward defined revenue goals.
- Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contract negotiations
- Daily management of territory development and monitoring of project schedules
- Working with the in-house marketing team to create and implement marketing efforts, cost control, and secure payment.
- Responsibilities will include developing business plans, marketing and sales of deep foundation systems, earth retention, foundation rehabilitation, soil stabilization, settlement control, and ground improvement systems.
- Qualified candidates should have 7 or more years of experience growing technical solution sales revenue within the territory or market segment.
- Developing extensive knowledge and skills within the industry with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor for CNC Foundations customers.
- Passion for sales and learning
- Demonstrated tenaciousness
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Competitive drive and attitude
- Extensive travel throughout the territory (>25-35%)
- Delivering effective and professional presentations
- Effective and successful negotiation with customers on contracts and pricing
- Comfortable and skilled at engaging with Engineers, General Contractors, and Owners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and CRM
- Working knowledge or experience in general construction, shoring and earth retention, Micropiles, and drilling is a plus.
- Compensation is Base Salary with commission
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.