CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
The Project Estimator will be responsible for the construction as well as the financial aspects of multiple projects. Responsibilities will include qualifying projects for bid, estimating, budgeting, securing contracts, and supervising personnel on the project. This will include maintaining the highest quality of product standards, supervising financial aspects of the project while administering quality construction safety practices in order to successfully complete projects on schedule and within budget.
- Estimate projects from bid drawings, specs, and contract documents.
- Read blueprints to perform take-offs from the drawings and work with the company estimating software to originate bid prices.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and cost tracking reports.
- Qualify projects for possible bid opportunities.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Compensation is Base Salary with commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off