CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee technical aspects of various projects (micropiles, aggregate piers, and rigid inclusion) to verify compliance with contract documents
- Documentation of field activities, observation, and performance of load testing
- Communication with field crews and design team
- Troubleshooting changes in field conditions during the construction phase of projects
- Oversite of closeout document preparation.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employees.
- Tracking deadlines and manage project timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organization – Must be extremely organized and capable of working on multiple projects and estimates at once. Must be able to see all aspects of the projects to close, not allowing any details to go unattended
- Communication – Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills. Applicant must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Problem Solving – Work with field personnel and management to come to a quick resolution of problems.
- Ability to travel. This position will require extensive travel
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering management minimum (structural or geotechnical).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, CAD)
- Looking for someone with a background in geotechnical engineering that has a minimum of 4 years of experience and either has a PE license or will be sitting for it in the near future.
- Ideally, they will have experience with ground improvement and development reports.
- A self-starting highly motivated and goal-oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality and safety.
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Compensation is Base Salary with commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off