CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high-integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
Our company culture is centered on being family-oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members who want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship, and customer support.
As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety, and professional growth. At CNC Foundations, we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and the best-in-class customer experience. That’s why CNC Foundations has been an employer of choice for over 35 years.
Specialty Construction Company looking for a Safety Professional who is passionate about Safety and Regulatory compliance to join our team. The Safety Manager will direct and manage all safety objectives and processes at all levels of the Company. The Safety Manager will proactively plan, direct, and implement the Company’s safety program. You will be actively involved daily in activities ensuring safety awareness and promoting a safety culture.
- Primary responsibility is to reduce work-related injuries year after year.
- Instilling a safety-conscious environment and culture throughout the company.
- Visiting job sites to conduct safety inspections on personnel, safety equipment, and materials.
- Evaluate, assess, and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients.
- Research and implement new materials handling processes.
- Lead injury, accident, and incident inquiries and evaluations.
- Track incident metrics and apply findings.
- Analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts.
- Work closely with the Human resource department in reporting and tracking injuries and accidents.
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees.
- Ensure the Company and all employees comply with DOT, OSHA, and any applicable other government regulations.
- Research safety regulations and safety policies and institute changes to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary safety permits.
- Coordinate random and post-incident Drug testing.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- The ideal Safety Manager will have experience in the construction industry and understand the specific safety inherent to construction sites.
- Extensive knowledge of construction safety work rules and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Formal OSHA training or 5 years of construction safety background.
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel for site visits and safety meetings on construction job sites up to 40%.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay is commensurate with experience, but please include salary expectations when applying.
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision insurance)
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Join our dynamic team at CNC Foundations and contribute to our continued success as a leader in ground improvement contracting. If you are passionate about marketing, have a strong understanding of the construction industry, and are ready to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply for the Safety Manager position.
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal-opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com