Senior Project Engineer
CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
We are looking to add a full-time Senior Project Engineer to join our engineering and project estimating department. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, family-owned and oriented company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing technical support for the sales, estimating, and project management teams.
- Evaluation of existing conditions including existing structures and geotechnical site conditions and determination of the best design approach for projects.
- Preparation and oversite of design submittals for various foundation, shoring, and ground improvement systems.
- Troubleshooting changes in field conditions during the construction phase of projects.
- Oversite of closeout document preparation.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employees.
- Tracking deadlines and managing project timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organization – Must be extremely organized and capable of working on multiple projects and estimates at once. Must be able to see all aspects of the projects to close, not allowing any details to go unattended
- Communication – Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills. Must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Problem Solving – Work with field personnel and management to come to a quick resolution of problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering management minimum (structural or geotechnical).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, CAD)
- Background in geotechnical engineering that has a minimum of 4 years of experience, either has a PE license or will be sitting for it in the near future.
- Experience with ground improvement and development reports is ideal, but not required.
- Self-starting highly motivated and goal-oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality and safety.
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.