CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
Administrative Duties & Responsibilities
- Filling out and sending in daily sheets
- Filling out and sending in data
- Filling out and sending in per diem request
- Filling out of and sending in Equipment maintenance sheets and JSAs
- Filling out of and sending in of connex inventory
- Sending in new hire documents
- Administering on-site drug test
Job Site Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring a safe work environment
- The hiring of local employees
- Performing tests
- Troubleshooting equipment issues
- Working with customers in performing work of critical path areas
- Ensuring the cleanliness of company trucks and equipment
- Training of new employees
- Performing installation of products in accordance with CNC’s SOPS
- Doing the maintenance checks on equipment
- Make sure equipment maintenance sheets are filled out correctly
- Make sure all rental equipment is either returned or picked up, without damage and full of fuel.
- Planning the day-to-day work on a job site.
- Documenting daily activities and sending in reports
- Reviewing Submittals and Specs & understanding process’s
- Ordering rock and fuel from vendors
- Performing inventory on VSC connex box
- Meeting the project schedule under budget.
- Communicate issues, performance, and progress
- Conduct daily safety gatherings and JSAs
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.