CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
- Full-time (M-F), 40+ hours a week
- Weekly pay frequency
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in diagnostics, repair, and maintenance of diesel and gasoline-powered vehicles.
- This included routine maintenance, electrical system diagnostics, transmission repair, suspension repair, exhaust repair, and basic body repair.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems and repairs.
- Experience with general welding and fabricating techniques is a plus.
- Attention to detail, self-starter, strong work ethic, safety-oriented, and cleanliness is top priority.
- Heavy Equipment: 2 years (Required)
- Service Operation: 2 years (Required)
- Mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- Perform equipment diagnostics, repairs, routine maintenance on a fleet of diesel and gasoline trucks, trailers, various types of excavators, compressors, generators, tools, and heavy machinery.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Compensation is Base Salary with commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.