CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
Our company culture is centered on being family-oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship, and customer support.
As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety, and professional growth. At CNC Foundations, we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and the best-in-class customer experience. That’s why CNC Foundations has been an employer of choice for over 30 years.
CNC Foundations is currently seeking a Construction Paralegal for the administrative construction team. We are a high energy, fast paced and rapidly growing deep foundation contractor in the metro St. Louis area. Our office is located in Caseyville, IL. This role is crucial to the successful execution and acquisition of construction projects.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Reviews, revises, track, and process contracts
- Assists the General Counsel with corporate matter, or contract issues
- Provide legal information for prequalification applications and proposals
- Use technical knowledge and experience to evaluate contract documents
- Inform project teams and individuals in legal terminology or verbiage in contracts
- Review and assist project teams in the negotiation of subcontracts and purchase orders
- A college degree and 5 years of experience in construction management, engineering, or corporate or construction legal support.
- Excellent written communication skills are required
- Must possess strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good judgment about prioritizing the completion of multiple responsibilities
- Familiarity with legal concepts relevant to the construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret schedules, contract drawings, and specifications is preferred, in addition to working within the legal Rules of Professional Conduct
- Construction scheduling experience is a plus
Pay depending on experience/negotiable
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.