Business Development Manager – Columbus
CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high-integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
In this high-profile position, your principal responsibility will be Business Development and relationship development/management with prospects, influencers, and existing customers. These prospects and customers will include engineers, principals, estimators, project managers, and senior leadership.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for growing sales in their territory by developing relationships with key decision-makers within the industry and researching, understanding, and executing their sales business plan toward defined revenue goals.
- Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contract negotiations
- Daily management of territory development and monitoring of project schedules
- Working with the in-house marketing team to create and implement marketing efforts, cost control, and secure payment.
- Responsibilities will include developing business plans, marketing and sales of deep foundation systems, earth retention, foundation rehabilitation, soil stabilization, settlement control, and ground improvement systems.
- Qualified candidates should have 7 or more years of experience growing technical solution sales revenue within the territory or market segment.
- Developing extensive knowledge and skills within the industry with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor for CNC Foundations customers.
- Passion for sales and learning
- Demonstrated tenaciousness
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Competitive drive and attitude
- Extensive travel throughout the territory (>25-35%)
- Delivering effective and professional presentations
- Effective and successful negotiation with customers on contracts and pricing
- Comfortable and skilled at engaging with Engineers, General Contractors, and Owners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and CRM
- Working knowledge or experience in general construction, shoring and earth retention, Micropiles, and drilling is a plus.
- Compensation is Base Salary with commission
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal-opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career, please email your application documents to email@example.com. No phone calls.