CNC Foundations is a specialized geotechnical commercial subcontractor, servicing the continental U.S., working with general contractors, developers, and construction managers on projects for ground improvement and settlement control. We are an innovative, high-integrity, fast-growing company that values and respects our team, our families, and our clients.
Our company culture is centered on being family-oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members who want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship, and customer support.
As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety, and professional growth. At CNC Foundations, we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and the best-in-class customer experience. That’s why CNC Foundations has been an employer of choice for over 35 years.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a results-driven and motivated Administrative Assistant to add to our team.
- Manage and coordinate different service companies for the office (cleaning, water, lawn care, pest control, internet service, clothing/uniforms/embroidery, etc.).
- Review and approve invoices.
- Assist with receipts by acquiring, saving, and uploading monthly expense reports.
- Review budgets regularly.
- Assist with I.T.
- Coordinate all I.T. requirements for hired and termed employees.
- Schedule I.T. services
- Order new computers and accessories
- Assist with basic I.T. issues, alarm codes, and key fobs.
- Assist the Director of Administration with other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to multitask.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay is commensurate with experience, but please include salary expectations when applying.
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision insurance)
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Join our dynamic team at CNC Foundations and contribute to our continued success as a leader in ground improvement.
How to Apply
CNC Foundations is an equal-opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com